Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Fabulous Affair...Fuzion's Annual Beauty Bash!


Last night, I had the pleasure of joining the team at Fuzion for their annual Big Beauty Bash! The theme for this year's event was "Shape My World", which couldn't have been more appropriate for Chica Guapa to join in on this topic. The event was held at the Pine Orchard Yacht Club in Branford. With over 300 women in attendance, all of us participating as vendors were kept busy consulting with clients, and providing them with advice on their best choices for hair, makeup, wardrobe, lingerie, glasses, accessories, fitness, medical aesthetic services, and more.

I would like to extend another big THANK YOU to Dr. Goodkind and Katie Midgley, and the rest of the team at Fuzion, for inviting me to participate in this wonderful event and to host their Fashion Show! Along with the fabulous crew at Think Creative Group, these folks all worked very hard to host a fun and educational evening for all guests, AND, managed to raise money for a special charity while giving away thousands of dollars worth of raffle prizes!

Katie Midgley, the event's fabulous hostess,
and co-owner of Fuzion, looking incredible
for the evening! 
I truly enjoyed working with six beautiful women who volunteered their time to serve as our models for the fashion show, and showcased their unique shapes for the purposed of our theme. I would like to give a special thank you to each of them- Beth, Suzie, Susan, Sharon, Leah and Dawn.  Each of you are inspiring and beautiful- on both the inside and out! Your hair and makeup applications from Jobella Salon, DD Nickel and Salon Refuge looked amazing! And of course your outfits from PossessionsArabella and Ella Where She Shops all looked gorgeous and flattered your shapes.

My model, Dawn, whose hourglass
shape looked amazing in this dress!






Leah, flawlessly strolling down the runway
in her maxi dress from Possessions!

After emceeing the fashion show, I got to spend some time meeting with many lovely ladies who sought me out to learn about Chica Guapa's various services. I am thrilled to work with these new clients within this next month and to have more exciting transformations occur and their image goals achieved! If I didn't get the chance to speak with you, please contact me to review the best services for YOU!  And be sure to check out my page in Pinterest for some great looks for your body shape. 





My new, unique gift ideas...ready for purchase and for you to give to someone special! Inquire about these packages ..."The Mom-nificent", "To The Dresscue", "Shaped Up", "You're Hired", "Mom In Training", "The Jet Setter", and more! All include  a gift certificate for a special session with me and goodies to go along with the theme!




The hustle and bustle in the main room!
Discussing Body Shapes!
A quick consult!

Loved dressing Sharon in this outfit from Possessions! The colors are beautiful on her, and I added some great accessories to tie it all in together! 


DD Nickel performing her magic and delivering a beautiful look for my model Sharon! 
One of my fabulous model's, Beth, with the Arabella!
Salon Refuge doing up some great hair for the fashion show!

The beautiful set up by Ella Where She Shops!
A pic of me with Erica,owner of
 Ella Where She Shops. Two mommies to be!
Another model, Leah, getting the beauty
treatment by DD Nickel!

Fuzion's booth, with a great shot of a
before and after one of their services!
Kennedy and Perkins in Branford also can help
you to find the perfect glasses for your face shape!
 
What a crowd!!!


I had to sneak a pic on the "red carpet" with all the gorgeous models!
Thanks again ladies!! 



Thanks again to all involved! And special thanks to my friends and family, for their continued support and coming out to all of my events! 
Stay tuned to my Facebook page, as well as Fuzion's, for any more event follow up and photos. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment