Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Tuxedo Jacket

by Tibi
by Gant

Ladies and Gents...tuxedo jackets are all the rage! I've always coveted one of my own, and with Spring just around the corner, I see a creamy white one hanging in my closet very soon!

Right in line with the blazer trend, the tuxedo jacket can show your unique sense of style, but with some added sophistication and glamour. It's a great look paired with your favorite jean for a night out. Or keep it dressy with a sleek pair of pants or throw over your best LBD.  Keep in mind, the old tux you got back in the 90's may not be the slim fit you need to achieve this current look! Bring it to your favorite tailor or Image Consultant for a bit of advice!

In addition to the above designers, check out styles now being sold at H&M, White House Black Market or look for some rare finds on ebay. Contact me for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment