Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Accessorize Your Way Into Spring!

Transitioning from a cold Winter season into the warmer temps of Spring can sometimes be a challenge. The weather here in the Northeast can change in a flash-  from blizzard conditions one week to birds chirping and sun shining the next! That often leaves us confused with how to dress and unsure of which pieces to invest in.  To avoid any seasonal wardrobe stress and prevent unnecessary spending, just keep things simple and utilize your existing wardrobe paired up with some great accessories to create a Spring look. Pull some key pieces from Winter, like colorful cardigans and neutral blazers, and go with a layered look to carry you through the next few weeks.  Check out some of the great looks I created from my own wardrobe and accessories!


I'm thrilled that lace and texture remain popular for this next Season! I paired up my cream lace blazer layered with a soft silk blouse and accessorized with a beautiful custom necklace from local CT designer, Aquinnah. Paired with dark denim and a neutral heel, the outfit is chic and romantic!
Featured: Custom necklace from Aquinnah, designed by Kelley Solomon


I took advantage of the floral trend for this season and paired up my favorite scarf with my mustard blazer, and accessorized with my new Stella & Dot Julep Bangle. The perfect accessory to tie in all the bold colors of my outfit!
Featured: stella & dot Julep Bangle from Stylist Tricia Monaghan


I paired up my crepe scallop top from Ann Taylor, in a blue "desert sky", with my favorite bracelets from stella & dot, and my gold link necklace. This top can be dressed up or down, depending on what you wear on the bottom and how you accessorize!

If you watched the Oscars, pastels are IN! I love my new Sanibel Chandeliers from stella & dot! The translucent green stone is soft and light, and the earring can dress an outfit up or down, and paired with cool or warm neutral tones! I love the new looks of the season that combine pastel greens and warm pinks and peaches, like these two dresses from Victoria Secret.  





So enjoy this time of year, and when it doubt- accessorize!! 
If you're in need of help pulling together some new outfits and accessories for the Spring, contact me to book a wardrobe or personal shopping session. Book now to take advantage of CG Consulting's Spring Specials- $25 off all consultations.  If you're interested in getting some friends together for a night of fashion tips and deals on accessories, host a Chica Guapa Fashion party combined with a stella & dot party and reap the rewards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment